[mythtvnz] CPU required for Freeview HD

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:22:50 BST 2008

Its nice to see sme real usage figures become apparent as the patches are
maturing.

paul what are your chances of getting your patches accepted upstream? I'd
hate to see a mythtv-nz fork!

trouble is the US are not interested in DVB-T or h264

well not until the hauppauge hd-pvr that is <evil laugh>

Slightly related - I see that a DVB-T version of the HDHomeRun is due out
any time soon (TM). As I understand it these devices tune to a broadcast
signal and send it out over ethernet. Do they just re-send the stream as is
or do they turn it into something more palatable to a myth machine?