[mythtvnz] Quality of WinTV PVR 150

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:08:32 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> When we live in times of increasing concerns around recycling, it would
> seem important to ensure there is no pressure for premature
> discarding of otherwise working (well) analogue terrestrial TV sets and
> related equipment such as analogue TV cards!

Digital doesn't require discarding analogue gear, whatever gave you that
idea? Analogue TV cards won't be as useful but they can still be used to
capture the output of a digital tuner (after all that's exactly what I use
mine for). HD requires new equipment, but HD has nothing to do with digital
vs analogue.

Cheers,