[mythtvnz] Quality of WinTV PVR 150

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Fri Aug 15 00:57:28 BST 2008

Yes weather issues are overstated. I reckon I've had Sky (& now Freeview)
for 15 years. Like Nick, I got it early because of poor analogue reception.
I live a little bit out in the countryside north of Christchurch. I reckon
in all that time, I've only had one or two episodes of rain fade, and they
are only brief interruptions, and once case of snow on the dish (you get up
on the roof and hose it off...)

I guess rain fade is more of a problem for Aucklanders, but at least you
wont get the snow :-)

- D