[mythtvnz] Now we have DVB-T working in MythTV...

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Aug 4 03:57:04 BST 2008

...what would people recommended for a diskless highdef capable frontend?

That's about it as far as questions go - do the 6100 series nvidia
equipped motherboards (eg. a Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2) have enough GPU grunt
to handle the DVB-T H264 and the latest SD de-interlacers or should I be
looking at a 8300 series integrated video solution (eg. Asus M3N-H/HDMI
Motherboard).

In either case, are there any small cases that won't break the bank (I'm
planning on an external 12v brick with a 200w auto style PSU for cool and
quiet!)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks