[mythtvnz] Best mythbuntu upgrade path...

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Wed Apr 9 06:33:52 BST 2008

Any comments or suggestions? How about marriage guidance? ;-)

I reckon we all need your partner's email address so that we can write in
support of your sterling efforts at making a seamless transition and to
explain that things don't always go according to plan. "This is not just a
matter of reprogramming a VCR or replacing a fan belt" we would say..

Would that help?

-          David

PS I did read somewhere that you don't want different versions of MythTV
around because of the 0.21 upgrade to the database. I reckon you should be
safe enough to take everything up to 8.04, as long as you do all back and
frontends at the same time.