[mythtvnz] EIT data after DST change is broken

Andrew Gordon andmnz at gordons.gen.nz
Tue Apr 8 02:36:21 BST 2008

Steven Ellis wrote:
> Just spoken to freeview again and they are aware of the issue and
> attempting to resolve it.

Just had a look at my VDR install (don't worry I'm using MythTV as well,
just not for the DVB card since MythTV didn't have "multirec") and the
times are totalled stuffed now, eg it's showing "Breakfast Business" on
at 6pm tonight, followed by Breakfast and Good Morning (ie it's 12 hours
out).  Are they working odd shifts now or something? :-).