[mythtvnz] EIT data after DST change is broken

Greg Brackley lists-mythtv-nz at lucidsolutions.co.nz
Tue Apr 8 00:47:00 BST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Ellis" <steven at openmedia.co.nz>
> Just spoken to freeview again and they are aware of the issue and
> attempting to resolve it.

Last night at 5:50pm, the estimate for a fix was midnight. Today at 11:40am,
the estimate for a fix is midday.

Each time I check I am deleting the entire 'program' table from the database
[1]. Is this required? At some point I'm going to have to abandon using the
EIT data.

Greg.

--

[1] deleting the program table from the database.

[root at black tmp]# service mythbackend stop
Stopping mythbackend:                                      [  OK  ]

[root at black tmp]# mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

Your MySQL connection id is 1291
Server version: 5.0.45 Source distribution

mysql> delete from program;
Query OK, 2919 rows affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> quit
Bye
[root at black tmp]# service mythbackend start
Starting mythbackend:                                      [  OK  ]