[mythtvnz] Least problematic DVB-S card?

Noel & Di noel at igrin.co.nz
Fri Apr 4 21:08:23 BST 2008

Hi all
Just a point worth noting about the Technisat cards, based on recent
experience with the "new" 2.8a version of the Technisat 2 & a comment
from Martin Sommerville..
"
Hi Noel, problem solved, these are the 2.8a versions of the card, the 2.6d

is no longer being produced.

Linux drivers are not yet available for this version (I have no idea why) but it
works fine with windows.
"
So if you get a Technisat, specify the 2.6d version for now - Like everyone says, they just work - no fiddling, no fuss.

Happy ad-free watching Mike!!
Regards

Noel Claydon