[mythtvnz] TVNZ announces High Definition plans

NZ Russ nzruss at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:28:06 BST 2007

Soooo, the big question is:

--->>> What is the best hardware for our Mythtv Setups to get teh HD?
<<<----

I'm not familiar enough to with all this... Is DTT   DVB-T / DVB-MT?
(i.enot ATSC)

I'm guessing its just the addition of a PCI card, and am super interested in
which is the best for the job.

Apologies if someones already answered this one, but i've been away for a
few weeks and haven't had a chance to trawl through the mailing lists.

Cheers,

Russ.

Viewers will need an HD-ready TV set and a Freeview DTT set top box to