[mythtvnz] OT: Cat5e sharing phone and audio - any issues?

Noel & Di noel at igrin.co.nz
Wed Sep 26 06:57:39 BST 2007

I am currently sending video encoded signal along my lexcom cable.  I
have six multiplexed UHF channels (ex mythbox, 2 SAT receivers,
terestrial antennae, a DVDs and a VCR) with no interferance. I found
Lexcomm cable less bulky, and easier to make off at the wall plate than
RG6 and cat 5, plus it's tidier in the patch panel too.