[mythtvnz] OT: Cat5e sharing phone and audio - any issues?

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Tue Sep 25 21:49:47 BST 2007

I gather the Lexcom is only rated to 900MHz though and HDTV requires
2.2GHz minimum? Or are you just planning to distribute HDTV feeds as
data from the MythBox? I thought it might be wise to have the option of
distributing TV signal as well as streamed video data for flexibility.

Yep, I'll run the speaker cable separate to the others to avoid
interference (won't be able to get it all in a 25mm conduit anyway).

Cheers,
Matt