[mythtvnz] Shows watched via LiveTV show up as unwanted recordings

Criggie criggie at criggie.dyndns.org
Sun Oct 28 22:16:39 GMT 2007

Graeme Woollett wrote:
> I'm having this problem in Ubuntu 7.04 with a skystar 2 card.
> Each time I either watch TV or change the channel MythTV treats it as
> new recording and sticks it in its program database.
> I not pushing 'R' on the keyboard.

Sounds like LiveTV.  Check in the Setup section ( I have no idea where )
for something about "hide LiveTV recordings in display list"

As you've found - mythtv keeps a copy of whatever you've watched but not
recorded, basically because it can.

I've dropped my time to ~1 or 2 hours before expiring them... because if I
haven't started recording by then I probably won't want to.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.dyndns.org/