[mythtvnz] Shows watched via LiveTV show up as unwanted recordings

Simon Green simon at simongreen.net
Sun Oct 28 21:46:50 GMT 2007

MythTV treats live tv pretty much the same as recorded shows
(therefore allowing you to use the functionality of the 'R' key). Live
TV shows expire before recorded shows however. There is also a setting
in the frontend that allows you to set the maximum amount of days to
keep live tv recordings for. IIRC, the default is 1 day. I have
manually set mine to 7 days (they will be removed earlier if disk
space is required).

  -- simon