[mythtvnz] How feasible is this...?

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:14:40 BST 2007

Makes sense to me but won't quite do it like that on mythtv, which can only
do one channel per transponder at present. Once the multierec branch goes
live, it would be possible, just by recording everything on every channel.
Mythtv can act as a uPnP server as it presently stands.

You could do something like what you want with a bit of scripting and
dvbstream, (which will record more than one channel at a time) and then
separating out the pids into individual streams. It probably makes more
sense however to use myth with a couple of tuners and just record what you
want to see!