[mythtvnz] Listings 1hour out of whack

Andrew Bruce abruce at hope-st.ath.cx
Sun Oct 14 01:26:39 BST 2007

> Ideally a distro would have the patches available for testing as soon
> as possible to give the users as much time as possible for testing.

Gentoo had their's out for testing really early.  4th of July I think
for timezone-data-2007f.  I was really impressed by this, as when I went
to investigate the issue on the work Gentoo servers, I found it was a
non-issue for the majority of them, as the upgrade had already been
done.  And if it was, it was a pretty simple update.

And I see that 2007h has just gone stable on the 7th of October (I only
noticed because I just installed it as part of a major update on my
machine).

For PHP and other stuff, I'm not too sure about any issue - it wasn't a
problem for me, but thats probably because I'm running fairly up-to-date
PHP versions anyway.

Andrew