[mythtvnz] Freeview Channels & EPG's and such like (a little confused)

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 04:54:44 BST 2007

finally got round to this. running update-xmltvids.py I get
"channels.confappears to be out of date"

This seems to be triggered by the test:

for line in channel_info:
                if line == '# CHANNEL_ID|XMLTVID|NAME|ICON|WEBSITE':
                        channel_file_ok = True
        if not channel_file_ok:
                sys.stderr.write('channels.conf appears to be out of
date\n')
                sys.exit(1)

The relevant line in channels.conf is

# CHANNEL_ID|XMLTVID|NAME|ICON|WEBSITE|CHANNEL_NUMBER

These files were downloaded a few minutes ago.

I suspect channels.conf has in fact moved on.

What to do Hads?