[mythtvnz] Recording Drive Format type

Neil Henwood nhenwood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:56:54 BST 2007

Hi All.

I'm in the middle of setting up a replacement box for Myth, and wanted
to ask on here what drive format is commonly used for the disks that
store recordings.

I am going to do is to have a disk dedicated to recordings and use LVM
so that I can add and remove disk as needed. So what drive format do
people use out there for there myth box? LFS3, RiserFS, Fat32 (not b*
likely) Also what sector size are people formatting them with?
Not that it matters, I will be using Fedora 7 as the OS on the system.

Thanks O wise ones.

Neil