[mythtvnz] Listings 1hour out of whack

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:41:49 BST 2007

Sorry and to add one more thing, the TZ string takes precedence over the
system wide /etc/localtime. This means that if you log into a machine in
another timezone you can get answers in your own localtime by setting TZ in
your environment. It also means that on the command line you can see what
time it is anywhere if you know the TZ, eg:

TZ=EST date