[mythtvnz] Test DVB-T in Wellington up

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Nov 19 20:18:09 GMT 2007

Tim Boobyer wrote:
> At 09:23 p.m. 19/11/2007, you wrote:
>
>> If someone has a dump of the DVB-T stream please let me know so I can play
>> with it on myside in getting it decoded/playing properly. Size doesn't
>> matter....
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> I'm uploading 3 clips (one of each of the streams) to my site
> now.  They should all be up in about 25 minutes.  Be warned that
> latest cvs/svn builds of mplayer, xine, and ffmpeg cannot handle them
> yet.  They are however decoded fine by both PowerDVD & CoreAVC under
> Windows so I believe my captures were fine.
>
> http://delicious.3hams.net/dvbt/

Tim - Many Thanks..

I was able to get a frame to decode using MPlayer straight off SVN as it
has the required PAFF support.

I'll try and write up my tests and dump some images out later today.

Are any of the streams running 720p at this stage as thats what TVNZ are
planning on going live with.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz