[mythtvnz] Test DVB-T in Wellington up

Tim Boobyer myth at netdaemon.org
Mon Nov 19 10:28:51 GMT 2007

At 09:23 p.m. 19/11/2007, you wrote:
>If someone has a dump of the DVB-T stream please let me know so I can play
>with it on myside in getting it decoded/playing properly. Size doesn't
>matter....
>
>Thanks

I'm uploading 3 clips (one of each of the streams) to my site
now.  They should all be up in about 25 minutes.  Be warned that
latest cvs/svn builds of mplayer, xine, and ffmpeg cannot handle them
yet.  They are however decoded fine by both PowerDVD & CoreAVC under
Windows so I believe my captures were fine.

http://delicious.3hams.net/dvbt/