[mythtvnz] listings-all.xml.gz 43 bytes long?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Nov 18 11:09:04 GMT 2007

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:29:17 Criggie wrote:
> Something's still broken - three of the four listings files there are very
> short, whereas listings.xml.gz is fine.
>
> Hadley will see this soon I'm sure.

Thanks for letting me know. I did see the posts but had a bit of shindig this
afternoon so haven't got to it until now.

The cron job that ran at 3pm today seems to have uploaded some bad files. I
re-ran the job at around 7pm and everything appears to be back to normal.

Just for the record I belieive the issue was with the uploading stage of the
script - our DSL has been a little flaky in the last day or two.

Apologies for the interruption.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz