[mythtvnz] Doctor Who?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Nov 12 18:33:51 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 06:52:30 Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> I currently run a filter on my EPG data before I hand it off to
> mythfilldatabase which fixes the errors that I care about (and hopefully
> noticed before the time!).  I was thinking about modifying this script
> to fetch the rewrite rules from a website and then let people submit new
> rules.
>
> Would this be of interest to people?

I think it makes sense, it's something I've thought about for a while. I'm
also biased but I think it should be done by epgsnoop :) To me keeping it in
one place seems to make sense and allows both users of epgsnoop and the
listings downloaded from epg.pvr.geek.nz to benefit.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier