[mythtvnz] Three cards and I'm still getting problems!

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Sat Nov 10 11:16:43 GMT 2007

Yep Nick's right.

I have the global setting of 5 mins under and over run and this doesn't
force my 3 sources to do the right thing.
If I want it to do what Alan describes then I have to go into the
specific recording and set 5 mins at the start and 5 min at the end.
It seems that the global setting is more of a Hint than anything else
when it comes to conflicts.

Dean