[mythtvnz] Multiswitch and Myth

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Mon Nov 5 21:21:47 GMT 2007

On Tue, November 6, 2007 9:52 am, Dean Pemberton wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Has/does anyone use one of the EMP Centauri switches for multi LNB
> switching with Myth?
>
> I'm looking at getting one to switch and just wanted to see if there are
> any horror stories.
> I'm looking at the E154  http://www.toroidal.co.nz/switching.html#E154

I've been considering one of these myself

> Failing that - if anyone has any experience with DiSEqC and getting them
> to work with Myth, that would be good information too.

At the moment I've got a 4 port Diseqc switch which works well. Just need
to double check that you saved all of the settings before trying to assign
the video sources.

Best bet it to use dvbscan or dvbtune to test the diseqc and confirm which
LNB is connected to which port.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz