[mythtvnz] RG6 cable and mains power cable fed through same junction box - interference likely?

Andrew Ruthven mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 30 May 2007 20:52:28 +1200

--=-kFxOzdrxQ3N2V0SwMFJu

Hey guys,

The slow response isn't because I electrocuted myself while running new
cables, I've been busy with a 6 week old baby...

Anyhow, thank you the feedback, I'll hold off on installing the cable
for now.  The conduit with the water pipe isn't big enough for any cable
in there as well.

I'm tempted to pull out the water pipe since I'm not currently using it
- digging a trench for another conduit will be hassle (concrete paths
are involved).

In the meantime the computers stay in the house, the WAF may go down,
but she doesn't want to lose MythTV!

Cheers!