[mythtvnz] Hairy feed

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 29 May 2007 11:52:09 +1200

--=-djq3mA7XweJXWd+Pw8u0

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 11:44 +1200, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2007 11:13:12 David Zanetti wrote:
> > Can we just throw away the event? It's failing to get much thru the dum=
> > as a result, for me.
> >
> > (So at the moment, hairy is somewhat useless..)
>=20
> Ah, I must have fixed that in my beta version so I didn't realise it was=20
> failing for you. Just change line 714 from;
>=20
> except KeyError:
>=20
> to;
>=20
> except:
>=20
> That should let it get through and just discard the event.

I found a line that looked vaguely relavent (but not at 714) and altered
it like that, seems to have worked.

I will get around shortly to comparing it to the other feed, there will
be a new URL announced for EPG feeds that is a bit more reliable.

--=20
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/

--=-djq3mA7XweJXWd+Pw8u0