[mythtvnz] nice EPG

Craig Whitmore mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 24 May 2007 21:32:51 +1200

> I've had some queries from potential customers as they have assumed the
> DVB EPG data is updated on a per-second basis, and includes signals to
> indicate the exact start/end time of programs.

Maybe I shouldn't ask.. but does anyone written a program to get the non
encrypted EIT data accessed via the SKY transcievers to convert to the
corresponding FTA analog stuff  on mythtv ? (So you can get the EIT data for
channel 1,2,3 from Sky Transceivers etc and use this when viewing
channel1,2,3 on analog TV (Instead of having to run xmltvnz or whatever to
scrape the websites for the same data)

Thanks