[mythtvnz] RG6 cable and mains power cable fed through same junction box - interference likely?

Matt Poff mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 19 May 2007 18:36:16 +1200

Thanks all for your suggestions. Very helpful. I've decided to chuck
another flushbox and socket with four custom modules in (one of the PDL
600 series). I'll have a splitter connector for coax TV/FM, an RG6
connector for the dish and a phone jack so I can relocate the ugly but
effective  ADSL wireless router. I thought about chucking some audios in
as well for when/if I re-gib the living room but have decided I can
always chuck another audio- dedicated  gang plate on the other side of
the stud from this module. Then I can wire it for home theater
satellites etc.

The new box will be a stud's width from the power socket so hopefully
all should be good.

Cheers,
Matt