[mythtvnz] IR setup

Zane Gilmore mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 18 May 2007 00:10:12 +1200

Hello,
after much installing and re-installing and getting the odd bit of help
from a friend (thanks Nick R) I have managed to get to the point where I
can record programs on my MythTV box.

(KnoppMyth)

However, for the first time in my succession of re-installations my
Remote control does not work.
My question is:
During the install there is a wee script-type program that seems to run
a succession of setups like the Splash screen and the Folding at home
thing and... the remote stuff.
When it runs it asks what type of remote (I have a remote plugged into
the back of a Hauppage card) then it says that I can run XXXX to
reconfigure the remote.
I didn't write this down and there is nothing on man -k or Google that I
can find.
Does anybody know what that magical incantation is.

Also a if somebody could point me at a Remote control howto that would
be good too.

Thanks,
Zane