[mythtvnz] Skystar2 group order?

Craig Whitmore mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:57:15 +1200 (NZST)

> On Wed, May 9, 2007 12:53 pm, Craig Whitmore wrote:
>>> We order all of ours through digiview as I'd rather avoid importing
>>> them
>>> ourselves. Makes life a lot easier if you need to RMA any.
>>
>> Do you use these cards in your myPVR's?
>
> Yes. They are the "supported" freeview upgrade cards. We pre-test the
> card, and supply appropriate splitter etc.

Reading the net I seem to have a newer LNB on the Sky Dish which is
pointing towards 2 satellites at once?. (Optus B1 and Optus D1) which is
changed depending on What the Sat Card sends (how is this changed?)

And I can pick up the freeview NZ via
dvbstream -f 1173 -s 22500 -p h -o 512 650  for example

How does the 1173000 correspond to the 12456000 Freq which is listed on
http://www.lyngsat.com/optusd1.html?? And why if I have a older card I
have to use 1183? 50 Different??

and If I wanted to pick up other unencypted DVB streams from this page?
How could I do it? (and what ones off this sat are pointing towards NZ?
which I could pick up with the same dish?

Can someone explain this to me? Please :-)