[mythtvnz] Skystar2 group order?

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:32:10 +1200 (NZST)

On Wed, May 9, 2007 12:53 pm, Craig Whitmore wrote:
>> We order all of ours through digiview as I'd rather avoid importing th=
em
>> ourselves. Makes life a lot easier if you need to RMA any.
>
> Do you use these cards in your myPVR's?

Yes. They are the "supported" freeview upgrade cards. We pre-test the
card, and supply appropriate splitter etc.

> I've looked around myself for a box to put my PVR into and the silverst=
one
> cases look nice, but are their alternatives available in NZ?
> (Quite,Programmable LCD Screen at front ,DVD space at front etc)

We currently use NMedia cases, but we have to import them ourselves.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz