[mythtvnz] Skystar2 group order?

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:55:02 +1200 (NZST)

On Wed, May 9, 2007 1:42 pm, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 5/9/07, Craig Whitmore <lennon@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>>
>> > We order all of ours through digiview as I'd rather avoid importing
>> them
>> > ourselves. Makes life a lot easier if you need to RMA any.
>>
>> Do you use these cards in your myPVR's?
>>
>> I've looked around myself for a box to put my PVR into and the
>> silverstone
>> cases look nice, but are their alternatives available in NZ?
>> (Quite,Programmable LCD Screen at front ,DVD space at front etc)
>>

> I've got one of these:
> http://www.arisetec.com/products/HT-400.htm
> http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?partid=3D1=
369

> They are pricey but I wanted something un-computer looking and in gold =
> match my amp and there aren't a lot of other options. There is an issue
> with
> clearance between the graphics card and the optical drive to be aware o=
f,
> and the VFD isn't that flash but I'm very happy with mine.

What PSU are you using. We have just run out of our larger 400 series
cases but their PSUs were very quiet. One issue is the price of full size
ATX PSUs that are quiet enough. For your case and a good enough PSU you
would be looking at NZ$550-600 inc GST just for case and PSU.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz