[mythtvnz] IRBlaster compatibility with Sky STBs

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 8 May 2007 16:09:42 +1200

On Tue, 08 May 2007 16:00:52 Steven Ellis wrote:
> Hit a really odd one here with a customers Pace DSR620-GM STB. I can't get
> the standard IR Blaster units that come with Hauppauge IR Remotes to work
> with this STB. No issues with other Pace models, or with Zenith/Motorola
> boxes.
>
> I do have one customer with the RS232 irblaster from irblaster.info that
> works with no issues.
>
> Anyone else found any odd compatibility issues?

I can't get the blaster that comes with the Microsoft MCE remote to work with
my DTH335, but it works with the one I have from irblaster.info

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier