[mythtvnz] Freeview and Sky

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 3 May 2007 18:08:01 +1200

We got rid of Sky two houses and about three years ago and to be honest we
don't miss it, yea sure Disney would be OK for our daughter but even though
she's four she knows how to replay and replay and replay Little Einstein or
some other program we've recorded for her.

Just looked and it's $47.73 I'm more than happy to spend on other thing's like
DVD rentals with full AC3 sound and much better picture quality. oh hang on
that's another $19.76 for the rerun movie channels or $7 for a 24 hour chance
to see a movie, you can get 5 weekly hires for that...

More than happy with MythTV and Freeview (but I do have C3 and B3 from
satellite as well)...

Tim