[mythtvnz] Freeview and Sky

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 03 May 2007 09:37:59 +1200

 >Just got a letter yesterday from Sky increasing the monthly bill

What???
Are they completely insane??
If they were smart they would send a letter saying they are dropping the
monthly fee by 10% and giving everyone access to a new channel.
That might do something to stem the impending tide of cancellations.
Who in their right mind puts up prices in the face of competition,
competition that has an comparitively much higher value proposition.
They just made up my mind for me, I'm definately cancelling sky now, if
for no other reason than because I don't want to give my money to a
company that is stupid.

Cheers
Toby