[mythtvnz] SkyStar card & MythTV setup documentation

Craig Box mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 3 May 2007 10:34:36 +1200

> Might as well use the card for something other than just getting the EPG
> data - still in the wait or $125 for the dual pol LNB mode at present. I
> was going to prevaricate but I couldn't make up my mind...

So, after the novelty has worn off, I'm not sure that I care about recording
TV enough to pay another $125 for a LNB.  If Sky don't change within a month
or so, I may have a SkyStar 2 for sale.  It'll be famous - you can't say all
SkyStar2's were used to write the book on how to install one! :-)

Craig