[mythtvnz] Unable to tune to DVB-S channels

paul arthur mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Steve - you're still scanning/tuning OK.

Just configuring my SkyStar2 for the first time, dvbtune, dvbstream works fine, mythtv wont
channel scan.

Can somebody please post to the list when things start working again, im not sure if my problems
are of my own doing ;)

thanks,
Paul