[mythtvnz] Re: Minor issues with epgsnoop

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:32:45 +1200

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:08:08 Steven Ellis wrote:
> It looks like there is a problem where the the program name or other meta
> data contains a "$". This results in an empty/Unknown program entry.

That bug doesn't appear to be affecting my runs here, although WA$TED (and 5
or so other shows) did appear to be missing from the data on nice.net.nz due
to an unrelated bug in my beta version of the script here.

I've updated the data so if you grab it now WA$TED will be in there.

Were you talking about your own runs of the script? Or using the data from
nice.net.nz? If you are talking about running it yourself then maybe there's
a bug that I'm not seeing.

> Noticed this as I missed Wa$ted on TV3 yesterday.

Isn't that tonight?

Cheers for letting me know.

hads

P.S Nick, I posted with the wrong address before sorry. Delete it if you like.

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier