[mythtvnz] No channel 3 in EPG

Nathan Cook mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:18:03 +1200

------=_Part_116043_32909708.1174699083576

Afternoon all,

Over the last few days I seem to have been missing all of the EPG data for
channel 3, I have been using Reven's XMLTVNZ to get the xml file created and
running my own script to get the xml file created:

#!/bin/bash
rm -f /home/mythtv/xmltvnz/tvguide.xml
mono xmlTVNZ.exe /home/mythtv/xmltvnz/tvguide.xml -days 7 sat_tv1 sat_tv2
sat_tv3 sky_c4 sky_prime
mythfilldatabase --file 1 5 /home/mythtv/xmltvnz/tvguide.xml

I have tried it just now with the xml file from nice.net.nz (cheers :) using
the following script:

mythfilldatabase --file 1 5 /home/mythtv/xmltvnz/listings-11026.xml

but still no channel 3, is anyone else having the same issues or is this
something that specific to me?

Thanks for any help!

Nathan

------=_Part_116043_32909708.1174699083576

Afternoon all,<br><br>Over the last few days I seem to have been missing all of the EPG data for channel 3, I have been using Reven&#39;s XMLTVNZ to get the xml file created and running my own script to get the xml file created:

------=_Part_116043_32909708.1174699083576--