[mythtvnz] MythtTV, where should recorded files go for the uPNP feature?

Douglas Pearless mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:07:00 +1200

This message is in MIME format.

--=_nx6ownlb3fk

   I have been trying to get some of my own family videos onto my
KnoppMyth video server so I can access them via my DSM-320 (uPNP).

   I am unsure exactly where the videos (AVI and MPG files) should go
so the uPNP server in MythTV can find/play them.

   I can see the MythTV uPNP server via my DSM-320, but where shoudl
the files go?

   Cheers Douglas.

--=_nx6ownlb3fk

unsure exactly where the videos (AVI and MPG files) should go so the uPNP
Douglas.</p><br />

--=_nx6ownlb3fk--