[mythtvnz] hairy.geek.nz feed unstable

Craig Spiers mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:35:03 +1200

I'm also happy to host a mirror for it :)

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtvnz-admin@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
[mailto:mythtvnz-admin@lists.linuxnut.co.nz] On Behalf Of David Zanetti
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 9:17 AM
To: mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] hairy.geek.nz feed unstable

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 09:42 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:20:22 Hadley Rich wrote:
> > The feed that I posted a couple of days ago;
> >
> > http://nice.net.nz/epg/listings.xml.gz
> >
> > is still being updated at the moment and is interchangeable with the
> > hairy feed. Feel free to use that in the interim.
>
> Apologies, it wasn't getting updated due to me not setting up the ssh
> key for that host properly. It is now so you should get new data next
> time you update.

Maybe it's time we did this in a slightly better way.

Whatcha think about picking a random domain (say, epg.pvr.geek.nz, since
it's fairly neutral) and set some low TTLs and we add both servers to it,
that way when one of them has a problem we can just drop one of the
addresses..?

Would be possible to also include some mirrors as well if people were
wanting to split the load. :)

--
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/