[mythtvnz] hairy.geek.nz feed unstable

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:16:46 +1200

--=-8OxkiytqWJbGB4cfAfeQ

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 09:42 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:20:22 Hadley Rich wrote:
> > The feed that I posted a couple of days ago;
> >
> > http://nice.net.nz/epg/listings.xml.gz
> >
> > is still being updated at the moment and is interchangeable with the ha=
iry
> > feed. Feel free to use that in the interim.
>=20
> Apologies, it wasn't getting updated due to me not setting up the ssh key=
 for=20
> that host properly. It is now so you should get new data next time you=20
> update.

Maybe it's time we did this in a slightly better way.

Whatcha think about picking a random domain (say, epg.pvr.geek.nz, since
it's fairly neutral) and set some low TTLs and we add both servers to
it, that way when one of them has a problem we can just drop one of the
addresses..?

Would be possible to also include some mirrors as well if people were
wanting to split the load. :)

--=20
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/