[mythtvnz] Default channel?

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:20:03 +1200

------=_Part_76317_26136161.1183072803636

On 6/28/07, Robin Gilks <g8ecj@gilks.org> wrote:

> What I really want to do with the EPG is get the on-air data (EIT) for the
> radio channels but continue to use the EPG for 1, 2 & Maori from the Sky
> epgsnoop input. This will ensure that the Sky and FTA versions of TV 1 and
> 2 have the same data so the scheduler works correctly.

You can set "use EIT" on a per-channel basis, at least in the database. I'm
not quite sure how the UI looks though. Just set One, 2, and MaoriTV to not
use EIT, give them the same xmltvid as the Sky versions and load the
epgsnoop data against both source ids.

Cheers,
Steve

------=_Part_76317_26136161.1183072803636

What I really want to do with the EPG is get the on-air data (EIT) for the<br>radio channels but continue to use the EPG for 1, 2 &amp; Maori from the Sky<br>epgsnoop input. This will ensure that the Sky and FTA versions of TV 1 and

------=_Part_76317_26136161.1183072803636--