[mythtvnz] Radio listings WAS Default channel?

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:36:45 +1200 (NZST)

On Fri, June 29, 2007 10:20 am, Nick Rout wrote:

> On Fri, June 29, 2007 9:56 am, Robin Gilks wrote:
>>

>>> Sky's data for the radio stations is just Now/Next
>>>
>>> The freeview EIT feed has full data for 7-8 days
>>>
>>> Steve
>>
>> No good to me then as I'm avoiding horizontal transports until Sky mov=
es
>> over :-(
>
> The weather this week brings to mind the concept of hell freezing over.

About 70% of Sky's channels are currently on both HPol and VPol. The
exceptions are the HPol test transponder (ch 888 on your STB) and the
preferred transponder for aligning the disk so they get the skew correct.

Might be on for the end of July at this stage.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz