New XMLTVID stuff (was Re: [mythtvnz] Warning- XMLTV ID class - Sky Movie Greats and TV One)

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:30:59 +1200

--=-ptLPDVHyI8LWNpIT839V

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 18:36 +1200, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:26:48 Steve Hodge wrote:
> > Well I certainly don't have anything official to base my opinion on - i=
> > just what I think makes sense.
>=20
> That's half the problem with XMLTV, I don't think many/any people have=20
> anything official to base anything on. It's a hard project to get a handl=
e=20
> on.
>=20
> Anyway, as per my other mail, I think my understanding was wrong so I've=20
> converted my thinking :)

Seems likely when we do finally get Sky on H-pol there will end up being
two EPG feeds - one tuned to a Freeview transponder, and one tuned to a
Sky transponder.

In which case, we probably need to standardise some URLs for it too.

(Until Sky shift to H-pol, I cannot dump EIT from Freeview - building
has only V-pol and is shared amongst all the apartments..)

--=20
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/

--=-ptLPDVHyI8LWNpIT839V