[mythtvnz] Planning for upcomming SkyTV channel changes

Simon Green mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:14:03 +1200

On 20/06/07, Steven Ellis <steven@openmedia.co.nz> wrote:
> Some of you will be aware that Sky launch "Sky Movie Greats" on 1st July.
> Sadly no indication of what its SID and XMLTVID will be at this stage.

According to this months Sky Watch, they are also launching the Sky
Sports News channel too (I don't have a copy with me, but it is on the
inside back cover IIRC)

> There are rumours of some other changes happening in august. Anyone heard
> anything official?

On July 1st, UKTV is going wide screen (according to a link in their
media section). Why the sports channels aren't wide screen yet, I
don't know *grumble*

  -- simon