[mythtvnz] epgsnoop version and html etc.

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:05:07 +1200 (NZST)

Greetings

Having just returned from a holiday away I find that a lot of the
scheduled programs are missing due to a combination of epgsnoop barfing on
the int(ff) problem (and hence no listings at all from my DVB-S card) and
the dodgy html which is causing recording rules to not match :-(

I've upped to version 0.10 of epgsnoop and patched to get round the iffy
values but is there a more up-to-date version that will handle the html
stuff consistently? I'm currently just using 'sed' to cut the relevant
tags at present.

I've tried to follow the threads of what is going on but perhaps someone
can cast a more consistent light on what the current state of affairs
is...

BTW: if anyone has last weeks "Its not easy being green" from the Living
Channel (Tuesday evening/Weds morning repeats), I'd appreciate a copy!!

--
Robin Gilks