[mythtvnz] A few Freeview issues

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:54:07 +1200

Following the Sky move to H-Pol today I deleted and re setup all my
mythchannels. I have DVB-S only, the Sky Box is not connected to Myth. I
previously had the V-Pol Sky TV1.TV2 & Maori on DVB-S - as I said I
deleted them and scanned the two Freeview Transponders on 12456 and 12483.

1. Now TV1 & TV2 were allocated channels 1035 and 1036 in that process,
but using the http://epg.pvr.geek.nz/epg/listings.xml.gz and allocating
1035.dvb.guide and 1036.dvb.guide ended up with the wrong info. What is
the correct setting? 1031.dvb.guide and 1032.dvb.guide
 seem to work. However I thought there was supposed to be a separate
freeview set of data, just in case they diverge later.

2. There doesn't seem to be any data for Sky Sport Extra - is that
normal? Is it perhaps because they don't actually seem to be showing
anything except an static advert for some coming programmes?

3. Has TV Wide Test stopped showing continuous SG-1? Bugger!!

4. Still no EPG for Nat Radio/Concert? Double bugger.

Thats all I can think of for now. My programming schedules seem to have
survived - not sure how!