[mythtvnz] Display Problem and some info

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:58:27 +1200

Duncan Ritchie wrote:
> Well it seems the problem happens with anything played with the
> Internal Player.
>
> Still no idea why.
>
> Duncan

What resolution is your X server running at? Mine was confused for some
time because I was running 1024x768 on a 16:9 widescreen. But the
quality was fine. My output was through the VGA connector.