[mythtvnz] from scheduled to recorded...

Barry Clearwater mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:35:09 +1200

I Do have a skystar card, but let me extrapolate a little
On the mythtv user on the frontend/backend box (aka media) is where I
have the issues, so a pointer how to reset things would be good. For
example, on the other frontend machine (aka mordy) under my user, all
the mythtv recordings show up in the correct place. So I figure the
backend is ok, its just fronted settings on media for mythtv user.
Are these all in the database?

Barry